Bold & Earthy with Cocoa Undertones
- Our best selling coffee (12 oz bag)
- Tasting notes: a little spicy, some dry cocoa, and the perfect match for a sugar glaze donut. It's indulgent, rich, creamy, and full-bodied.
- This is a Haraaz Cooperative™ peaberry coffee (for a limited time until ~Nov 2020)
- Get 2 oz sample
- These beans are grown in Yemen's mountainous west at 1500 - 2100 meters. A network of small holder producers meticulously grow and harvest this heirloom coffee by hand, and dry it in the sun. It is then carefully milled and packaged for export.
Why do we call our coffee Mokha? Its named for Yemen's port city of Al Mokha (seen on left)
- In the 16th and 17th century Yemen produced 100% of the world's coffee. Merchants who exported the coffee referred to it as Mokha coffee for its port of origin.
- Splurge and upgrade to our Reserve Dark
Veteran-owned small business Washington, DC S Stability Certified