- Intriguing with a Unique Symphony of Citrus and Cocoa
- This coffee is like an old friend that's always a pleasure to visit (12 oz bag)
- For a limited time (until ~Feb '20), this is from the Haraaz Cooperative™ and Haraaz region. (Free regional lot upgrade!)
- Get 2 oz sample
- These beans are grown in Yemen's mountainous west at 1500 - 2100 meters. A network of small holder producers meticulously grow and harvest this heirloom coffee by hand, and dry it in the sun. It is then carefully milled and packaged for export.
- Do you know the etymology of mocha? Why does it refer to a coffee and chocolate blend? Prior to the 20th century, mocha always referred to coffee from Yemen or at times to coffee in general. Then, at the turn of the 20th century, cake recipes combining mocha coffee with chocolate became popular. This baking combination gave birth to the café mocha of today.
- Splurge and upgrade to our Reserve Medium
Try the Yemeni Light! (it's fantastic)
Veteran-owned small business Washington, DC S Stability Certified